Friday, March 5, 2010

The Lee Clarion: To Be Or Not To Be?

As some of you might have noticed, I have a little bit of an interest in writing. A few people have told me in past few days that I would make a great addition to the content of the school newspaper, the Lee Clarion. Taking this into consideration, I have decided that it is indeed something I would like to pursue. I have been in contact with the editor recently and am currently waiting for another reply. In the meantime, I would like your thoughts.

What do you think? Should I write for this newspaper? If you aren't sure, read through some earlier posts and decide for yourself. In addition to this, what category would you like to see me write in? News? Life? Opinion? Sports? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

1 comment:

PloCoon said...

Welker approves! As for which column, not sure. Pick something in which you can apply your brilliantly sarcastic wit.